The Venice-based artist Fulvio Bianconi (1915-1996) designed vessels, objects and figures for a variety of glass manufacturers over several decades. They were shipped all over the world in differing quantities. His collaboration with Paolo Venini was noteworthy, resulting in several hundred designs. Over a period of thirty years, the collectors Ursula and Rainer Losch compiled the world’s most extensive and most important collection of around 300 works by Fulvio Bianconi. This is now permanently housed in Coburg, where a representative cross-section of the entire collection is now on display for the first time.